Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pink Flowes Water Marble and Stamping

Hi There

I really wanted to do a water marble today so I did, again I will be using my faithful assistant the fake finger ( I need to give her a name I suppose any suggestions?)

So I took a plastic cup and filled it with water. I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Presto Pink to make my pattern and then placed my nail in the water. I removed the rest of the nail varnish in the water so as not to smudge my design and then removed the nail this is the result

As I wanted to carry on playing I added a layer of glitter polish which is OMG by exposed (I know I'd never heard of it either) and a pink rhinestone

I still thought it needed something extra so I took my Mo You Salon Pro Plate III and this image

I stamped this image on the bottom corner using Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Quick Brick

This is the finished design





What do you think 

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx









No comments:

Post a Comment