Saturday 26 April 2014

Zebra Gradient Safari

Hi There

I have had this idea in my head for a while and just had to do it on my nails.

These are the nail polishes and stamps I used

You can't see the first colour on the picture but it Sinful Colors in Black on Black, Nails Inc in Wellington Square (orange), Nails Inc in Notting Hill Carnival (yellow), Models Own in Blueberry Muffin (blue this is also a scented varnish), Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear (lilac) and Sinful Colors in Snow Me White.

You can't see the plates very well so here is a close up 



 
 I used Konad plate M57 and used the zebra pattern and I used Mo You London princess collection 04.

I started by painting my nails with my base coat I used as always Sally Hansen As Hard As Nails Strengthener. Followed by 1 coat of Sinful Colors in Snow me White. I then painted the colours above on a sponge starting with orange, yellow ,blue and lilac. I then sponged this onto my nails.

As you can see the gradient isn't very dark so I went over this a couple of times and this is what the finished gradient looks like


If you want you can leave it there or maybe add some glitter. I however wanted to stamp on this and decided to do zebra print so on my thumb, index, middle and little finger I used Konad plate M57 and stamped the zebra print on them using Sinful Colors in Black on Black. On my ring finger I too Mo You London Plate Princess Collection 04 and stamped on the little zebra. 
This is the finished design



What do you think



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment