Wednesday 9 April 2014

Muli Coloured Flowers Nail Decal and Stamping

Hi There

First thing I would like to say is this isn't my idea it came from a You Tube video by Swanette Swan. I have tried nail decals before and when I place them on my nail I seem to smudge the image or the polish underneath. So now thanks to Swanette Swan I have managed to do this design and not smudge anything.(This design is my original design Swanette Swan used dinosaurs in her design)

So here we go these are the polishes and stamping plates I used. 

So I have used Konad Plate M51 and Bundle Monster Plate BM-301. The colours that I have used are Nails Inc in Green Park (green) Sinful Colors in Let's Meet (yellow) Barry M in Blossom (pink), Sinful Colors  in Snow Me White (white), NYC in Battery Park Purple (purple) and last but not least Sinful Colors in Black On Black.

Before we get started I want to apologise as I have only done 1 finger I was just experimenting

So I started by painting my nail with Nails Inc Green Park

I put a layer of top coat over this just in case the stamping went wrong I could remove the stamping and not damage the base colour. 
I then stamped the stripey pattern on Bundle Monster Plate BM-301 and stamped it using Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Sorry forgot to take a picture of this step:(

Whilst the nails were drying I started to make the decal. I used the long flower image from Konad Plate M51 and stamped using Sinful Colors in Black on Black and I left this on the stamper. I took a detail brush and coloured in the flowers using Sinful Colors Let's Meet, Barry M Silk Collection in Blossom and NYC in Battery Park Purple. Whilst the decal was still tacky I pressed the image onto my nail quite firmly making sure that the image was sticking which it was and this is the finished design

 When I do this type of design again the only thing I would do differently is do a few more layers of the nail varnish so that the decal was opaque as you can see some of the nail varnish below through the design, but we stamp and learn as we go along

 What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment