Monday 28 April 2014

Louis Vuitton Inspired Nails

Hi There

Today I have been inspired by my gorgeous Louis Vuitton handbag

 I have used the following materials

So we have Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Ruby Rush, Sinful Colors in Black On Black and the stamping plate is Handy plate 15 my Mundo De Unas.

I started by painting all my nails in Sally Hansen Insta Dri Ruby Rush


I then took Mundo De Unas Handy plate 15 and stamped the bottom right hand corner full nail image onto my index , ring and little fingers. I then stamped the LV symbol next to the full nail image on my thumb and middle finger using Sinful Colors Black On Black.

This is the finished design


I realise that the stamping isn't very clear so I did my middle and ring fingers in white so you see it better



I prefer the red with black stamping personally as it goes perfectly with my handbag

What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely look. I can't find that plate on the website. Do you have a link?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna I've had a look on the website and they seemed to have changed the plates slightly. Here's the link to one that's like mine xx

      http://www.mundodeunas.com/zz-stamping-plates

      Delete
  2. Where i can buy that stamping plate?

    ReplyDelete