Sunday 6 April 2014

Glow In The Dark Neon Polish And Stamping

Hi There

So I went on a shopping trip in town and popped into Primark beacuse my sister had seen some new glow in the dark polishes, they were only £1.50 each so I thought what the heck I might as well try them so here is my design.

The polishes


I painted my helper finger in the pink colour unfortunately the varnishes don't have names

I then stamped on the nail using Konad Plate M98 and this design



The colour I used to stamp was Black on Black by Sinful Colors. 
This is the finished design

I  did the same design in the yellow


I also bought a glow in the dark top coat so if you don't like neons or you don't like the colours of the other glow in the dark varnishes you can just buy the topcoat and use any colours that you want underneath.

Anyhow I think my favouite of the two is the pink. I tried to take pictures of them in the dark but the camera isn't picking it up but believe me they do glow

What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment