Wednesday 16 April 2014

Apricot Swirls Stamping

Hi There

I bought some new nail varnishes at the weekend and I thought I would try them out. They are by Revlon and they are part of their new scented Parfumerie collection.



The colours I bought were Moonlit Woods (purple), Wintermint (green sparkly), Apricot Nectar (peach), Italian Leather (grey), Fresh Linen (ivory) and Pink Pineapple (pink). All the colours are scented and I picked Apricot Nectar to test.

This is the plate and polishes that I used

The polishes are Sinful Colors in Black on Black and Revlon in Apricot Nectar, the plate is Bundle Monster BM04


I painted my nails with my usual base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthener. Followed by 2 coats of Revlon's Apricot Nectar (you could get away with 1 coat but it was slightly streaky)


I really liked the smell and the colour and didn't want to cover the whole polish with a full nail design so I picked the flowery swirly pattern on bundle Monster Plate BM04.

This is the finished design


If you wanted you could add glitter to this design but I like it as it is 



What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

 



No comments:

Post a Comment