Saturday 12 April 2014

Ice Queen

Hi There

Today I have done a stamping decal. Let's get straight to it

These are the polishes that I used and the plate

I used Pueen Plate 70 and the polishes I used are Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace (silver) Sinful Colors Black On Black, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sinful Colors Cinderella (pale blue shimmer) and Nails Inc Greenwich Park(silver fine glitter)

I painted all my nails with Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace


I then took my Pueen 70 plate and stamped the image of the girls head using Sinful Colours Black On Black to stamp


I then coloured in the image I used Sinful Colors in Cinderella for her eyes, Sinful Colours Snow me White for her face as she is the ice queen and I used Nails Inc Greenwich Park for her hair. I then waited until the design was tacky and stamped it onto my nail. I quickly stamped some flowers on my other nails from the same plate using Sinful Colors in Black On Black

This is the finished design

 What do you think



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment