Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mickey Mouse Stamping

Hi There

Today I have done a Mickey Mouse inspired nail design. Bare with me as you will need quite alot of stuff

So this is what I used 

The polishes used are Sinful Colors in Snow Me White, Sinful Colors Black on Black and angelica in polka dot. The plates used are LC-18, XY19, Mo You Pro Collection 06 and Mo You Pro Collection 10. All the items were bought off Amazon (UK).

So I painted all my nails white using Sinful Colours Snow Me White


I painted my little finger with 2 coats of Angelica in Polka Dot. I then took plate XY19 and stamped the Mickey Mouse silhouette image onto my ring finger


I then stamped the Mickey Mouse image from the Mo You London Pro Collection 10 onto my index finger


I stamped the I heart Mickey image from the Mo You London Pro Collection Plate 04 on my middle finger and the Mickey and Minnie image from plate LC-18 onto my thumb.
This is the finished design

What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment