Sunday 20 April 2014

Bunny Power

Hi There

Today I have done a bunny themed Easter Manicure

Here is an image of the things I used



 I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Sinful Colors Glass Pink. I also used image plate Mo You London Princess Collection 09

I painted my nails with my usual base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthener and followed that with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Glass Pink

I took image plate Mo You London Princess Collection 09 and stamped the bunny image in Sinful Colors Black On Black. I coloured in the bunny with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and when the polish was tacky stamped the image on my thumb and ring finger. As the image was too large for my ring finger I had to shrink the image by stretching my stamper when picking up the image

This is the finished design



 Only a short one today


What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment