Wednesday 30 April 2014

Abstract Nail Art

Hi There 

Today I have done a nail art design using my brand new Red Angel plates that my wonderful cousin brought me all the way from Canada. She brought me them as you can't get them in the UK and believe me I have tried.

So to start these are the things I used

 I used Red Angel plate 114, Revlon Parfumerie Collection in Wintermint which does smell wonderfully minty and finally I used Sinful Colors Black on Black. 

I painted all my nails with the wintermint colour by Revlon


I then took Red Angel Plate RA114 and stamped the bottom left image onto my ring and middle fingers

This is the finished design

 Only a short one today



What do you think



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment