Saturday 3 May 2014

Wacky Wallpaper Nails

Hi There

Today I am in mourning :( yes my nails have broken (still crying lol). So please forgive the shortness

The title for this mani came from a weird memory really. I don't know about you but every house I have ever lived in has had a painted pink wall under the wallpaper and this mani just reminded me of this when I was doing it.

So these are the materials I used




 I used Sinful Colors Black On Black for the stamping, Revlon Parfumerie Collection in Pink Pineapple and it does smell of pineapples, and the nail plate is Red Angel plate RA112

I painted all my nails in 3 coats of the Pink Pineapple by Revlon as it is a very sheer colour

I then took my Red Angel Plate RA112 and stamped the top left image onto my thumb, middle and ring fingers using Sinful Colors Black On Black.

This is the finished design


 Another short one but do get what I mean about the pink paint (maybe it's just me lol)

What do you think

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment