Saturday 24 May 2014

As High As A Butterfly

Hi There

Today I have decided to do a gradient butterfly mani, as it is getting closer to summer and they always remind me of the sun with their bright colours

So these are the materials I used 

From left to right Barry M Gelly High Shine in Green Berry, Essie Nothing Else Metals, Essie Cocktail Bling, Essie Blue Rhapsody and Bundle Monster plate BM205.

I started with my base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails. I then painted all my nails with Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polish in Green Berry

I then took Bundle Monster Plate 205 and the Essie polishes in Nothing Else Metals, Cocktail Bling and Blue Rhapsody and put one line of each colour over the butterfly image horizontally and scraped the excess off to blend the colours 

This is the finished design



You can't really see the gradient with the background being so bright but I still like it

What do you think



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment