Monday 12 May 2014

Neon Sunflowes Stamping

Hi There

Today I have done a simple design using 1 plate a 2 colours. Let's get started

These are the materials I used

I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, Barry M in Neon Yellow and Konad dupe plate M41.

I painted all my nails with my base coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Strengthener before adding my base colour 2 coats of Barry M's Neon Yellow


I then took my Konad (dupe) M41 plate and stamped the sunflower image onto my middle and ring fingers using Sinful Colors Black on Black

This is the finished design


I absolutely love sunflowers they have to be my favourite summer flowers they make everything look  so cheerful.

What do you think



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

 



No comments:

Post a Comment