Saturday 31 May 2014

Marble Effect Using Your Stamper Plus Stamping Ontop

HI There

Before I start I want to make it clear that this technique isn't my idea, I got it from Swanette Swan who has a wonderful YouTube channel (NailStamp4Fun) with lots of hints and tips on nail stamping. Thank you Swanette for sharing this technique.

Now that I have said my thank yous let's get started.

These are the materials I used 


So as always from left to right Zoya polish in Neely, Essie polish in Parka Perfect, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Nicole by OPI in Am I Making Myself Claire and the plate I have used is Konad M51

I started off with my base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails followed by 1 coat of my base colour Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


I then took a plastic bag and added a drop of each of my colours close to each other on the plastic. The colours are Zoya Neely, Essie Parka Perfect and Nicole by OPI Am I making Myself Claire


I then took my stamper and pressed it into the polish but not pressing too hard


This is the result 


I then rolled the stamper onto my nails. Make sure not to press tooh hard as the polish will be slippery. I had to try a couple of times before I got the pressure right


I know this looks like a mess but bare with me. I put a top coat on over the marble effect to even it out before stamping. I then took my Konad nail plate M51 and stamped the swirly pattern over my marble effect using Sinful Colors Black on Black. Lastly I cleaned up my cuticles and added another layer of top coat.

This is the finished design



What do you think? I really like it thank you again to Swanette Swan who posted this on YouTube.

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment