Saturday 7 June 2014

Lead Light First Attempt

Hi There

Everybody seems mad about the new Lead Light Technique at the moment so I had to have a go.

These are the materials that I used

So from left to right Nails Inc Chelsea, Barry M Aquarium Collection in Mediterranean, Barry M Aquarium Collection in Caspian, Barry M Aquarium Collection in Arabian, Barry M Aquarium Collection in Pacific, Nails Inc Mayfair, Barry M Neon Yellow and Cheeky Plate CH12.

First I painted my nails with my base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails. I then painted all my nails with Nails Inc Mayfair, you could use white but I preferred this shimmery cream coloured polish


I then took Cheeky Plate CH12 and my Nails Inc Chelsea polish and stamped the flower image on all my nails. The polish looks black in the picture but it is actually a dark purple


I then took a dotting tool and my Barry M Aquarium Collection polishes in Mediterranean, Caspian, Arabian and Pacific and coloured in the flowers. I added a few dots of Barry M's Neon yellow to add a bit of summer

This is the finished design


What do you think

 

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment