Saturday 21 June 2014

Birds Flying High

Hi There

I was playing about with some polishes and these colours together reminded me of the night sky just as the sun is going down so you can still see the the blue but there is a hint of purple underneath. I then added some birds(well how could you not)

These are the materials I used

From left to right Sally Hansen HD polish in Blu, Barry M Gelly High Shine polish in Blueberry, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Revlon Parfumerie Collection in Moonlit Woods and stamping plate JR13

I started with my base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails and followed that with my gradient colours Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polish in Blueberry at the top, Sally Hansen HD polish in Blu in the middle and Revlon Parfumerie Collection in Moonlit Woods at the bottom ( I usually put a white base coat underneath a gradient but I couldn't be bothered waiting for the white to dry). Here is the completed gradient


I then took image plate JR13 and stamped on my ring finger the image of birds flying (bottom right of the plate) using Sinful Colors Black on Black



I stamped all my other nails including my thumb nail with this image using Sinful Cololrs Black on Black and the same image plate JR13



This is the finished design


i
I like this design and I like how the gradient turned out 

What do you think



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx






No comments:

Post a Comment