Saturday 28 June 2014

Nail Stamping Design using New Pueen Encore Plate Pueen SE03B

Hi There

Yesterday I received my brand new just out Pueen Encore plates. I spent most of the evening swatching and if you would like to see these let me know in the comments below. I have however just done my first manicure using these and I find them to be very high quality and would actually give them 10 out of 10. I love them

So on with the design

Here are the materials that I used

From left to right OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener, OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Top Coat, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Revlon Parfumerie Collection Fresh Linen, Kleancolor Metallic Green, Kleancolor Metallic Aqua, Kleancolor Metallic Purple and stamping plate Pueen SE03B

I started with my base coat OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener followed by 1 coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White

I painted my nails white as the colour I was using as my base colour wasn't very opaque. I then covered the white base with 3 coats of Revlon Parfumerie Collection in Fresh Linen which is a creamy colour rather than white.

I put on a top coat here in case I messed up the stamping it means that if I do mess up I can take off the design and only the top coat is removed instead of the nail colour. It also means I don't have to start the nail all over again from scratch.

I then took plate Pueen SE03B (there are a total of 4 plates but each one is double sided so in reality you have 8 image plates). This is my favorite plate.

I decided to do a rainbow effect design so I took my Kleancolor polishes in Metallic Green, Metallic Aqua and Metallic Purple and put a line of each colour over the part of the image that I wanted to stamp on my nails


I then scraped off the excess polish


This is what the design looked like on the stamper. You will notice that the green tends to stain your stamper but this comes off as you use it so don't worry.

I then stamped this design on all my nails 

This is the finished design after clean up and with top coat. The top coat I used is OPI Rapidry Quick Drying Topcoat



 What do you think. I love this design and I would highly recommend these plates 



Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx




No comments:

Post a Comment