Saturday 5 July 2014

Multi Coloured Nails Using Pueen Encore Plate SE02B

Hi There

Today I have been playing with my new Pueen Encore plates again and since my new OPI Sheer Tints have arrived I decided to use these aswell.

So let's get started here are the materials I used

As always from left to right OPI Nail Envy Strengthener base coat, OPI Sheer Tints Be Magentale With Me, OPI Sheer Tints I'm Never Amberrassed, OPI Sheer Tints I Can Teal You Like Me, OPI Sheer Tints Don't Violet Me Down, Sinful Colors Black On Black, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, OPI Rapiddry Topcoat, Rimmel London Matte Finish Topcoat and Pueen Encore Plate SE02B

I know it's a very long list but the design looks good in the end.

I started off with my base coat OPI Nail Envy Strengthener followed by 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White

I then took my OPI Sheer Tints and I painted stripes all the way up to the tip I started with I'm Never Amberrassed at the base of the nail followed by Be Magentale With Me then Don't Violet Me Down and right at the very tip I Can Teal You Like Me. I did 2 coats of each colour and it ended up looking like this 

I took Pueen Plate SE02B

And used the image of the roses on the left hand side


I stamped this on all my nails over the stripes using Sinful Colors Black On Black and then added a layer of OPI Rapiddry topcoat. I then added a layer of Rimmel London Matte topcoat (I have had this ages and never seem to use it although I do like matte designs so I thought I might as well use it on this design and see what happens). I put OPI Rapiddry topcoat on first as I have added the Rimmel London Matte topcoat straight onto the design before and it totally smudged the design and ruined my mani.

This is the finished design


Unfortunately you can't really tell that the pattern is a rose as the image is too large but I still like the effect

What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment