Saturday 19 July 2014

Jack Daniels & Coke Stamping

Hi There

I have just received my new nail plate from My Online Shop and had to use it for this manicure. I got the inspiration from my wonderful dad who likes a tipple of Jack Daniels and coke now and again. 

Let's get started.

The materials I used are


Sinful Colors Black On Black, Kleancolor Red, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and My Online Shop plate XIV.

I started by painting my nails with my base coat OPI's Nail Envy Strengthener. I then painted my ring fingers with 2 coats of Kleancolor nail varnish in Red

I painted all my other nails black using Sinful Colors Black On Black

Next I took my XIV plate and my Sinful Colors Snow Me White Polish and stamped the Coca Cola image on my ring fingers and the Jack Daniels image on my middle fingers.

This is the finished design



I really like this design and as I said before I have done this design for my dad

What do you think

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx




 

3 comments:

  1. I need this plate, but shipping is so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Where can I buy this stamp plate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to find the nail plate where cN I purchased it

    ReplyDelete