Sunday 6 July 2014

Yorkshire Grand Depart (Tour De France)

Hi There

I should have posted this yesterday but didn't have time. My partner has been nagging me to do this mani as he loves biking and we are both from Yorkshire. As he doesn't usually take an interest in my nails I couldn't say no.

Let's get started

Here are the materials that I used 

From left to right OPI Nail Envy Strengthener, Sinful Colors Let's Meet, Mundo De Unas Yellow (number 11), Sinful Colors Black On Black, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, OPI RapiDry Quick Drying Topcoat, Cisi & Sisi stamping plate 07 and home made Tour De France nail decals.

I started by painting all my nails with my Base Coat OPI Nail Envy Strengthener and then painted my thumb and ring finger with Sinful Colors Snow Me White, I painted my index and little fingers with Sinful Colors Black On Black and I painted my middle finger with Sinful Colors Let's Meet. I used 2 coats of each colour.


I then took nail plate Cici & Sisi 07 and stamped the bike image onto my index finger and little finger using Mundo De Unas Stamping polish in yellow (number11). I also stamped my middle finger using the same image with Sinful Colors Black On Black


Next I took my homemade decals (for information on how I made these please see my previous post named home made water decals which has instructions) and placed them on my ring finger and thumb

Here is the finished design  

 
I have also added a picture of my thumb as you can't see it very well on the image above

 What do you think


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx


No comments:

Post a Comment