Saturday 12 July 2014

Neon Gradient with Black Stamping

Hi There

I wanted to do something with neon's but find them too bright on their own (for my taste), so I decided to tone them down with black polish

Here are the materials I used

From left to right Kleancolor Neon Pink, Kleancolor Funky Yellow, Sinful Colors Black On Black, Kleancolor Neon Orange, Mo You Salon Pro Plate V and a make up sponge for the gradient.

I painted my nails with my base coat, and then took my make up sponge and my 3 Kleancolor polishes Neon Pink, Neon Orange and Funky Yellow and created a gradient on my nails


I then took my Sinful Colors Black On Black polish and my Mo You Salon Pro V Plate and stamped this image onto all of my nails


This is the finished design


I'm not sure whether I like this design or not 

What do you think
Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment