Wednesday 14 May 2014

Water Marble Madness

Hi There

Today I wanted to do a water marble but also wanted to stamp over it. I couldn't decide which pattern to use so both hands are different

These are the colours I used for the water marble


 All are Nails Inc colours the colours are Notting Hill Gate, Baker Street and Sloane Avenue.

I painted all my nails with my base coat, Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Strengthener followed by 1 coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White

I protected my fingers by surrounding my nails in masking tape. This is so the mess created by the water marble is easier to clean up


I am now ready to water marble I took a plastic cup filled it with water and created a bulls eye using the colours above. I then took a pin and created a stripey pattern in the varnish and when complete it looked like this


I thought this was so pretty I nearly left it as it was but I was experimenting so I stamped over it on my right hand I used Red Angel Plate RA106 and on my left hand I used Cici & Sisi plate 12


I stamped using Sinful Colors Black on Black.

This is my right hand using Red Angel plate RA106

And this is my left hand using Cici & Sisi plate 12


Which one do you like best I think I like the Red Angel design myself


Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx





 

1 comment: