Wednesday 7 May 2014

Frozen Gradient & Stamping

Hi There

My nail design today was inspired by the Disney film Frozen, which I have just watched with my family.

These are the materials that I used 

I used Sinful Colors in Snow Me White, Nails Inc in Blenheim Terrace, Sinful Colors Cinderella,  Surf Spray from the Revlon Parfumerie Collection (it does smell lovely but I can't describe it),  the plate I used was MJXXV from my Online Shop and the final thing was a sponge for the gradient.

I started by using my usual base coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Strengthener and then I painted all of my nails white 


Next I painted the cosmetic sponge with a strip of the Revlon Surf Spray and a strip of the Sinful Colors Cinderella and sponged this across the bottom of my nail to create a gradient on all of my nails. I went over this a few times as Sinful Colors Cinderella is very sheer.
This is the result


For the last part of my design I took plate MJXXV and stamped the image of the swirly hearts onto all of my nails using Nails inc in Blenheim Terrace which is a very dark navy blue. I have to say that this plate is excellent the full nail design fitted over all of my thumb nails and my thumb nails are quite large, so I usually have to stretch the image to get it to fit, but this full nail image fit perfectly there was even some of the image left.

This is the finished design


I love this design it reminsds me of the patterns in the ice when the princess creates her ice palace.

What do you think

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment