Sunday 30 March 2014

Oriental Inspiration Stamping

Hi There

I don't know where this design came from a bit weird really as I was going to do a Fleur De Lis design.

I started with 1 coat of Nails Inc Chelsea London Bridge Road which is a foil effect nail varnish

I then took my Konad dupe M66 Plate

I stamped down the side of my nail using the bamboo image using Essie Going Incognito (a dark green)

I thought that this looked a little bare so I took the same M66 plate and stamped the butterfly next to the bamboo at the base of the nail using Barry M in Pink Flamingo

This is the finished look


What do you think? it's been a bit of a short post today

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment