Sunday 16 March 2014

3D Playboy Bunny Decal Manicure

Hi There

Today I decided to play with my 3d moulds. These are the items I used to create the design




I started with my base coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nail Strengthener.  followed by 2 coats of my base colour Barry M's Silk collection in Blossom (a girly pink with a splash of shimmer).

I then put some acrylic liquid in my dampen dish and took a number 4 acrylic brush and acrylic liquid. I used the brush to place the pink acrylic powder (shown in the image above) into the playboy bunny mould. I left it for a couple of minutes  it to dry slightly. When I could twist the mould and the image came away from the edges I removed the 3d image. I then used top coat to attach the decal to my nails.

This is the finished design


What do you think 

Please leave any questions that you have about this technique or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment