Saturday 1 March 2014

Upside Down Vine Stamping

Hi There

Just received a new stamping plate in the post so I thought I would put it through its paces

I started with my usual base coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails and then put 2 coats of Maybelline In Your Flesh on all my nails
 I then added 1 coat of Maybelline Bronze Me Up glitter polish to my little finger
 I stamped using the image that looks like a vine but it looks like it's growing down instead of up hence the name upside down vine. The plate I used was plate O. Here is an image of the plate (sorry about my sisters reflection).
This is the image I used
I then stamped on my ring and middle fingers using Sinful Colors Winterberry and this is the finished mani

What do you think


Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment