Sunday 23 March 2014

Monochrome Animal Print Stamping

Hi There 

I have been looking at this image for a while and could never think of what to do with it. Again I will be using my fake finger as my nails are still really short and painful. So let's get started

I started with 2 coats of white nail varnish in Snow me White by Sinful Colors

 I then added a layer of glitter I used Pirouette My Whistle by OPI

You can't see it very well but it is there. I then used Mo You Salon Pro Plate VI and the bottom middle image

I stamped this onto the nail using Sinful Colors Black On Black. When stamping with the Salon Pro Plates from Mo You I use an XL stamper as the Konad regular stamper is too small to pick up the entire image

This is the finished look


What do you think 

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx


No comments:

Post a Comment