Saturday 15 March 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Hi There

As it is St. Patrick's Day on Monday, I thought that I would do a mani to celebrate the day.

To Start I used my Sally Hansen As Hard As Nails Strengthener.

These are the colours and plates that I used

I painted my thumb and middle finger with NYC High Line Green and my index, ring and little fingers in NYC Mint Macaroon


Finally I stamped my thumb and middle finger with the right shamrock image on plate BM-H05 using NYC Foil Explosion in Magic Earth. I stamped my ring finger with the shamrock image on plate BM-H04 using NYC High Line Green.
This is the finished design
What do you think 

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment