Friday 7 March 2014

Happy Birthday 2 Me

Hi There

So it was my birthday yesterday so I did a birthday mani to mark the occasion.

I used my usual base coat Sally Hansen As Hard As Nails Strengthener.
I then painted my thumb and ring finger in Peach Smoothie a scented nail varnish from Revlon (smells yummy) and my index, middle and little fingers in Sorbet by Revlon

I used Mo You London Pro Collection 04 plate and the cupcake design to make a decal

I used Nails Inc Fulham Palace Gardens (one of the sprinkles collection) to colour in the icing on the cupcakes the polish contains glitter to make the cupcake look like it has sprikles on it. I used Barry M Matte nail polish in Caramel for the paper case.

This is the finished mani



What do you think 

Please leave any questions that you have about this technique or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx


No comments:

Post a Comment