Sunday 9 March 2014

Holographic Stars Stamping

Hi There

I thought this idea might be a good choice for a night out

I started with my usual base coat Sally Hansen As Hard As Nails Strengthener. Followed by 1 coat of Licorice by Essie (this nail varnish is that opaque it only needs 1 coat) on all of my nails

 I then took plate YH810

and used the star image

 I stamped this image on my thumb, middle and ring fingers using China Glaze Don't be a Luna-tic which is a holographic silvery blue colour
I then put 1 coat of Nails Inc Electric Lane holographic topcoat on my index and little fingers
This is the finished look
 Unfortunately you can't see the holographic effect very well in the picture but in person it is so sparkly it's unbelievable

What do you think

Please leave any questions that you have about this or other mani's I have done in the comments box and I will answer all questions. Do you like this mani please also leave comments below, and if you have any ideas of mani's you would like to see me do in future please also put this in the comments 


Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment