Tuesday 30 December 2014

Happy New Year

Hi There

Today I have done my New Years Eve mani

Let's get started 
Here are the materials that I used

So from left to right Kiko 275 Black, A-England Dancing With Nureyev, A-England Camelot, Mundo Da Unas in Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Green and Turquoise (27, 29, 38 and 5), Nail Plates Konad M42, Fab Ur Nails Fun 4, Dashica Big SDP plates D and W.

I am using nail pops today so I haven't prepped my nails with base coat but I would advise that you use a base coat on your natural nails.

I painted my little finger and middle finger black using A-England Camelot.

 I then painted my index finger and ring finger with A-England Dancing With Nureyev which is a holographic polish

I then took Dashica Plate Big SDP-D and using Mundo Da Unas polishes in Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Green and Turquoise (27, 29, 38 and 5) I used the image of the fireworks and coloured in each firework with a different polish

I then scraped and stamped the image onto my middle finger and then repeated the process for my little finger it looked like this when finished

Now I stamped my index finger using Kiko 275 black polish and Konad nail plate M42 and stamped 2015 on the nail

For my ring finger I used Fab Ur Nails Fun 4 plate and stamped the streamers in different colours using Mundo Da Unas Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Green and Turquoise.

Next I took Dashica Big SDP-W plate and using Kiko 275 black polish stamped the image of the people dancing over the streamers

 This is the finished design

With Flash

Without Flash

I put on the 2 photos as you can see the black nails with the fireworks on better with the flash but the holographic nails look better without the flash

Thank you for Reading throughout 2014 and a very happy 2015 to you all. See you in the New Year
Yorkshire Rose xx
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment