Saturday 1 August 2015

Wedding Nails

Hi There

Today I have done a wedding inspired design as it is wedding season

Let's get started 

Here are the materials I used

So from left to right as usual, OPI Alpine Snow, Creative shop stamper and scraper, Mo You London stamping polish in Sweet Lips, Mo You London stamping polish in Black Knight, OPI Romantically Involved, Rhinestones, Pearls, Iridescent White glitter, dotting tool , Crystal Katana and Marianne Nails plate number 82.

I started off by painting all the nails with OPI Alpine Snow I used 2 coats

 Next I put a topcoat on the middle and little fingers and added the iridescent white glitter ( I got mine from ebay and they are by Smileys6062 I can't tell you how wonderful her mixes are I highly reccomend them)

I have taken a close up of one of the nails as you can't s t is withot blrring the image slightly

Next I did the decal on the ring finger I used my Marianne Nails number 82 stamping plate and Mo You London Stamping Polish in Black Knight to stamp the image

I used OPI Romantically Involved and a dotting tool to fill in the flowers. As I wasn't filling in the rest of the image I covered it in clear polish so that it would stick to the nail when I rolled it on. I then added a rhinestone to the middle of the flower in the bottom left hand corner

It looked like this

 For the index finger I used my Marianne Nails stamping plate number 82 and my Mo You London Stamping polish in Sweet Lips and stamped the swirly image onto the nail


The last thing to do now is to add some bling. I used some rhinestomes and pearls on the middle finger over the glitter. I added these using my Crystal Katana which is amazing, and created a pattern in the top left corner of the nails and the bottom right corner. To tie in the little finger I added 1 rhinestone and 1 pearl to the top middle of the nail and this is the finished design


What do you think I really like it and you can switch the colours to match the theme of the wedding.

Thank you for reading 

Yvonne  xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment