Monday 10 August 2015

Post & Butterflies

Hi There

Today I receivd my new Mariane plates from France and decided to do a letter design using it

Here are the materials I used from left to right

Gelish gel polish in Do I Look Buff, Gelish Matte Top It Off, Gelish normal Top It Off, Kiko Polish in black 275, OPI polish in Going My Way or Norway, OPI polish in Romantically Involved, OPI polish in Alpine Snow, Magpie glitter in Jules, Gold glitter from The Nail Team, China Glaze polish in Nice Caboose, China Glaze polish in Release, Mo You London Scholar Collection Plate 02, Born Pretty Plate BP34 and Marianne Nail Plate 98.

I started by painting all the nails with 2 coats of Gelish Do I look Buff

I did the little finger first I took my Magpie Glitter and my gold glitter and using my glitter brush used this to press the glitter into the nail I used the Magpie glitter in Jules at the base of the nail and the gold glitter at the top of the nail

Next I did the middle finger and stamped using Mo You London Plate Scholar Collection 02 and black polish Kiko 275


I then moved onto the index finger and decided to do a decal I used stamping plate BP 34 and black polish Kiko 275. I then couloured in the stamped image using China Glaze Nice Caboose and China Glaze Release

Lastly I did the ring finger I did some smooshing by putting a few drops of polish on a piece of paper and then pushing my stamper into the mixture and smooshing it around. I used OPI Going My Way or Norway, OPI Romantically Involved and OPI Alpine Snow. I then stamped this on my nail

When you are happy with the design you are ready to stamp I took my Marianne Nails plate 98 and my black Kiko polish 275 and stamped the image of the postcard with the butterfly onto the smooshing design. I then top coated the ring finger with Gelish Matte Top It Off and the rest of the nails in normal Gelish Top It Off

This is the finished design

I am really happy with the way this design worked out 

Hope you like it as much as I do

Thanks for reading

Yvonne xx
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment