Saturday 1 August 2015

Banksy Inspired Nails

Hi There

I have had this design in my head for a while now but for some reason I haven't gotten around to doing it. It is a Banksy inspired design

Let's get started 

Here are the materials I used 

So from left to right as usual I used OPI Cement the Deal, OPI Muir Muir on the Wall, Beauty Secrets Silver glitter scented topcoat, Mo You London Stamping Polish in Black Knight, Esmaltes Da Kelly stamping polish in Muuualda, Mo You London stamping polish in Sweet Lips, Mo You stamping polish in Cool Pool, Mo You stamping polish in Deep Ocean, Fab Ur Nails Fun 3 stamping plate, Mo You London Rebel Collection 02 and Bundle Monster plate BM416

I know it's a long list but it does look quite good when the design is complete (well I think so anyway)

I started by painting my ring finger with 3 coats of OPI Muir Muir On The Wall and the rest of the fingers in 3 coats of OPI Cement The Deal


Next I took my Fab Ur Nails Fun 3 plate and used my Esmates Da Kelly stamping polish in Muuualdato to stamp the image of the brick wall on the ring finger

I know the image isn't straight but it doesn't really matter. I then took my Mo You London Rebel 02 plate and my Mo You London stamping polish in Black Knight and stamped the image of the little girl and the balloon on the middle nail

Now I took my Bundle Monster plate BM 416 and used the splatter image. I placed random sploges of Mo You London stamping polish in Sweet Lips, Cool Pool and Deep Ocean randomly over the image and then scraped. I then put this image over the ring finger to look like grafitti

Lastly as I like a bit of sparkle I used Beauty Secrets Silver Glitter scented topcoat on the little and index fingers.

This is the finishged design 

I hope you like it


 Thank you for reading

Yvonne xx





 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment