Saturday 30 May 2015

Stamping And Nail Decals

Hi There

Today I had an idea and had to try it out straight away and I am pleased to say it was sort of a success.

Let's get started

Here are the materials I used 


So from left to right I used Seche Vite (I love this product), Kiko Black Polish number 275, China Glaze Lotus Begin, China Glaze Intelligence, Integrity and Courage, OPI Alpine Snow, Morgan Taylor Fame Game, DRK Nail Plate XL Designer 1 and a printed image of anything you want. I picked a fairy silhouette.

To start I painted my index middle and little fingers white using OPI Alpine Snow and my ring finger black using Kiko number 275

I then cut out my design
I stuck it to my nail whilst the black polish was still tacky and top coated to secure it using Seche Vite



Next I turned my attention to the other fingers which I had painted white. I wanted them to blend in with the ring finger so I took my Creative Shop Scraper and splogged some China Glaze Lotus Begin and some China Glaze Intelligence, Integrity and Courage and then took the Creative Shop Stamper and blended the colours together on the scraper

I then stamped this onto my three white nails and used Seche Vite top coat to smooth everything out it looked like this

Next I used Morgan Taylor Fame Game to add some sparkle to these nails. I also used a dotting tool and striper brush to add a little of the Morgan Taylor Fame Game polish to the black nail


 Lastly I took my Kiko black polish in number 275 and my DRK XL Designer 1 plate and stamped on my index, middle and little fingers and finished with Seche Vite top coat

This is the finished design

 I wanted the stamping on different areas of the nail that is why the whole nail isn't stamped on my middle or little fingers as I wanted to see the pattern I had created below the stamping.

Thank you for reading 
Hope you enjoyed and try this idea for yourselves

Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment