Saturday 9 May 2015

Red Roses Stamping

Hi There

Today I was playing in my nail room and I came up with this nail design

I hope you like it 

Here is what I used 

So from left to right I have my Creative Shop stamper and scraper, Odyssey Nails Coloured Acrylic in Latino from the Diva Collection (if you are using polish just use something that matches the colours, you don't have to use what I am), I used Organic Nails Acrylic Powder in Crystal Clear, KIko black polish number 275 and Uber Chic Nail Plate 1-02

I started by creating a nail using a nail tip on my practise hand (Hilary) and Organic Nails acrylic powder in Crystal Clear.

 

I then filed and shaped the nail and used my Odyssey Coloured Acrylic in Latino from the Diva Collection and covered the whole nail in it (it is a gorgeous sparkly red colour although it looks pink on the picture, so if you wanted to use polishes maybe China Glaze Ruby Pumps would be a good substitute). I then filed and shaped again and covered it with 2 coats of Glaze n Go by NSI

Next I took my Kiko black polish number 275 and my Uber Chic Plate 1-02 and used the roses image in the top left corner to stamp on the nail. I had to stretch the stamper as the image wasn't wide enough and as the image wasn't long enough either I added a black french tip using the Kiko black polish

This is the final result

I love this design it is lovely and girly but not too over the top

What do you think

Thank you for popping by 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Yvonne xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment