Saturday 1 November 2014

Haloween Nails

Hi There

Hope you all had an excellent Halloween and had lots of fun. I meant to post this mani yesterday but it totally slipped my mind (was watching Most Haunted and Ghost Adventures, Really was showing them all day yesterday) anyhow I forgot so I am posting it today. I hope you like it.

Here are the materials that I used

So from left to right we have China Glaze Meet Me Under The Stars, China Glaze Fairy Dust, OPI Do You Have This Colour In Stockholm, Kiko Black number 275, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, OPI I Just Can't Cope-A-Cabana, Avon Metallics Platinum Petal, OPI Can't Afjord Not To, Green acrylic paint, Bundle Monster plate H07, My Online Shop Plate MJXXV and My Online Shop plate MJHK.
I know there are alot of products here but it's worth it in the end.

Lets get started I prepared all my nails with one coat of base coat I used OPI Nail Envy Strengthener and then painted my ring finger with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and the rest of my fingers and thumb with Kiko Black 275

I then created a gradient effect on my ring finger using a cosmetic sponge and OPI I Just Can't Cope-A-Cabana, OPI Do You Have This Colour In Stockholm and OPI Can't Afjord Not To

Next I painted my little finger with China Glaze Meet me Under The Stars followed with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. Meet Me Under The Stars is glittery but I wanted a bit more of the holographic effect with the Fairy Dust and in my opinion you can never have too much sparkle.

 Now for the stamping part of this design. I took My Online Shop nail plate MJHK this is the plate with Hello Kitty on it and stamped this using Kiko Back 275. I then coloured her in using a very small dotting tool and Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Green Acrylic paint for her outfit and bow 

 When dry I stamped her over my gradient and then used My Online Shop plate MJXXV and Kiko Black 275 to put a city skyline below so it looked like she was flying

Finally I took Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BMH07 and Avon Metallic polish in Platinum Petal and stamped the writing onto my thumb.

This is the finished design

 
 What do you think

Thank you for reading

Yorkshire Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment