Sunday 8 December 2013

French Manicure with a twist

Hi There

Today I have done a simple French Manicure but with a bit of a twist.  As I am at work tomorrow I wanted something that looked good and Christmassy but not over the top and came up with this



The colours used are Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails as by base coat, followed by 2 coats of OPI Care To Danse which is a very pale pink colour (for some reason looks purple on the image) and then the tips are done with Nails inc Covent Garden Market a full coverage glittery red (which I think is gorgeous)

What do you think. Sorry there is no stamping in this post but I thought it might be a bit too much for work

Thanks for reading 







1 comment:

  1. Simple yet effective. Subtle way to feel christmassy at work Xx

    ReplyDelete