Sunday 23 February 2014

Tartan & Glitter Stamping

Hi There

I saw this pattern when looking through my image plates and had just bought some new polishes from Zoya and Sinful Colors, so I thought I would try them out.

I started with Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails for my base coat and then painted all my nails with Sinful Colors Envy (doesn't it look gorgeous? I love green)
I then used chevron shaped nail tips and placed them at the bottom of my nail, so that I had a blank triangle shape. I then stamped using image plate by Cici & Sisi 06 and I used the image that looks like a tartan pattern. I stamped using Zoya Laney (a shimmery silver).
 After I had stamped the image and it had dried slightly I covered the design with OPI Top Coat and put hex glitters in the triangular space at the bottom of the nail
This is the finished look

What do you think


Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment