Sunday 9 February 2014

Flower Stamping

Hi There

Today I have done a flowery mani.

I started with my usual base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails. Followed by 1 coat of Barry M Chameleon Lilac
I then stamped all my nails using MoYou salon pro plate VI
 I stamped using this flowery design (the one in the middle)

 I stamped using white polish from Claire's Accessories and Models Own in Pukka Purple (a matte varnish). I placed each colour diagonally across the image and then used an orange stick to blend the 2 colours together in the middle then scraped and stamped.
Here is the finished mani
What do you think


Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment