Saturday 1 February 2014

Peach Gradient With Stamping

Hi There 

Today I am doing a peach gradient, I found the peach colour in my stash and just had to do a mani with it.

I started with Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails for my base. I then used W7 in White on all my nails (sorry forgot to take a photo)

I then applied Nails inc Wellington Square and W7 White on a piece of cosmetic sponge and dabbed it on all my nails. On the middle finger and ring finger I turned the sponge upside down so that the peach colour was on the bottom of my nail.
I covered this with a top coat so that the colours blended together better.

Next I took plate BM405 from the CYO collection.
I stamped the Laugh Love Live stamp on all my nails using white stamping polish from Claire's Accessories



This is my finished design

What do you think 

Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 




No comments:

Post a Comment