Thursday 13 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day Stamping

Hi There

Valentines day is almost upon us (bah humbug) so I thought that I would do a valentine mani

I started with my usual base coat Sally Hansen As Hard As Nails and then applied 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plums The Word.
I then used image plate O
And this image
I then stamped this in red which is by Golden Rose (but there is no name an image of the bottle is on the finished design) on my thumb and ring finger. I then used plate YH808
Using this image
I stamped this image on my index and little fingers. I then used Pueen plate 43

I stamped the image on the right onto my middle finger using Essie's Licorice
This is the finished mani (sorry was in a rush and didn't have time to clean my cuticle area properly)
Just to add my mum saw the YH808 plate and loved the hearts that I did on my index and little fingers and asked me if I could stamp them on her nails, of course I said yes. She already had on 2 coats of OPI's Care To Danse. I used Nails inc's Tate (a bright red colour) to stamp the hearts on all of her nails. My mum loved it here is the finished mani.
What do you think


Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment