Saturday 8 February 2014

Magnetic Animal Print Stamping

Hi There

Today I have decided to do a manicure using  magnetic nail varnish

I have put on my usual base coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails and 1 coat of Barry M magnetic nail varnish in Magnetic Burgundy on all my nails and then used the magnet on the top to do the diagonal stripes pattern.
I then used the zebra print on the moyou salon pro VI plate to stamp my thumb and ring finger using white stamping polish from Claire's Accessories.
As I am unable to stop fiddling with things, I thought that the zebra print was a bit too white so I used a cheap nail varnish that I got from xtras in number 57 (sorry this doesn't have a name). It is a pink jelly varnish with glitter and painted all my fingers with it. It makes the zebra stripes pink and adds a bit of sparkle.

Here is the finished mani
What do you think


Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment