Wednesday 19 February 2014

Holographic Stars Stamping

Hi There

I have just received a bunch of new China Glaze holographic polishes and just couldn't wait to test them out.

I started this manicure with my usual base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails and this also doubles as my base colour on 2 of my nails
I then put nail tip guides on my index and ring fingers and painted the tip with China Glaze OMG A UFO (a beautiful green holo). I also painted my full thumb,middle finger and little finger in the same colour

 I then used Mo You London Pro Collection plate 05
I used the top left star image and stamped this on my thumb, middle and little fingers I also used the image on the second row in the middle to stamp on my index and ring fingers. Unfortunately the image was a bit small so I didn't get full coverage on my thumb as they are rather large, but I still love the end result.
This is the finished design

What do you think


Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment