Saturday 11 January 2014

Water Marbling

Hi There

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Today I am having a go at water marbling. I haven't done this before so I don't know how it is going to look in the end.

I have used my usual base coat which is Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails and then I have applied 2 coats of W7 powder grey on all my fingers except my ring finger on which I have put 1 coat as I am water marbling it. Wait until the polish is completely dry.


I am using 3 colours to marble with Essie Cocktail Bling, Essie Blue Rhapsody and Essie Aruba Blue. I have tested these to make sure that they will spread out in the water to make a design.



Well as you can see from the image I think water marbling turned out quite well for my first ever attempt. I have done a top coat of Maybelline express finish 40 in Flash Cosmic just to give my nails a bit of sparkle (although you can't see it very well on this picture).

If you would like to have a go at water marbling but don't know where to start (a bit like me) then I can suggest You tube as there are some excellent tutorials on there.

What do you think of this design please leave comments below if you like this and if you have any ideas you want me to try

Thanks for reading 

Yorkshire Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment