Saturday 18 January 2014

Green Metallic Stamping Manicure

Hi There

Today I have done a green manicure with metallic stamping mainly because green is my favourite colour

I have used for this manicure Essie in mint apple candy 


I have used a metallic green nail varnish for stamping it is by a brand called me me me and is in emerald it was really cheap I picked it up from a Superdrug store. I also used cheeky stamping plate N




 I thought the vine pattern was nice for this manicure

Sorry for the photo of my phone cover aswell as the design.

Here is a picture of the finished design
As I am unable to stop messing sometimes I added a glitter topcoat over my thumb and middle fingers in exposed OMG! just to add a bit of sparkle

What do you think

 If you have anything you would like to see me try out please leave a comment.

Thank you for reading 

Yorkshire Rose  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment