Sunday 19 January 2014

Stripes and Stamping

Hi There

Today I have done a manicure with stripes. I started off with my usual base coat Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails. On top of that I put 2 coats of Nicole by OPI in Alex By The Books a baby blue colour.
I then used Suede effect W7 polish in Night Suede and masking tape to create stripes on my nails. On my thumb and ring finger the stripes go down the middle of my nail, and on the rest of my nails the stripe goes diagonally.

 I then stamped my nails with Bundle Monster plate 406 from the new CYO collection 
Sorry about the messy background lol.
I then stamped the flowery image onto the blue stripe on my nails using Konad black (I tried to use the suede nail varnish again but the image wasn't picking up properly with the stamper so I gave in and used Konad instead)

This is the finished design
What do you think

Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this and let me know if you have any ideas that you want to see me do

Thank you for reading
Yorkshire Rose 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment