Saturday 11 January 2014

Stampimg Review

Hi There 

Whilst on a shopping trip I popped into Claire's Accessories and noticed that they have started to do Konad style stamping plates. The set I purchased was £10 (GBP) and in the set I got a stamper, scraper, white polish and 3 nail plates. 

All three plates have nice designs and all are covered on the back with card. They feel a bit sharp around the edges and the protective plastic covering was hard to get off. Lets test them

I am using my Sally Hansen Advanced hard as nails for my base coat as always. For the main colour on my nails I am using Revlon Moon Candy in Galactic and I am stamping with the bird plate (sorry doesn't have a name) I have put the picture below of all the things I have used 


a closeup of the design I am using

 So I painted my nails with my base coat and let that dry. I then applied 2 coats of the Revlon Moon Candy Galactic nail varnish which is at one end
 I then added a coat of the glitter poish on the other end on my middle an ring fingers
And lastly I stamped my thumb, first and little finger with the white birds from Claire's
Overall I was impressed with the opacity of the white polish provided as it covers the dark blue nicely, but the scraper wasn't as good as my Konad as it seemed to smudge the pattern when I scraped off the excess polish. I will use the plates again though as they have nice designs and I definitely like the bird patterns
What do you think

Thanks for reading

If you have any requests or ideas that you would like to see me do please leave a comment.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment